Total Pageviews

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lately...

WWWHHHAATTTS UPPPPPPP!!!
It's been a minute and I have absolutely NO excuse this time!... so I'm going to stop making them!!! lol I believe this blog is going to be filled with PURE RANDOMNESS... like the utmost RANDOMEST blog ever!!!!! I know I made that up! HA!

TODAY...
was pretty cool! I went to the OG and worked 'til about 5! I had plans to work a double but I made pretty good money and decided not to!
My friend Renee and I text pretty much every day and today she told me that she was going to a church event! I told her I would go too. We are members of the same church, Born Again Ministries! B.A.C. has a pretty cool College and Young Adult ministry.This summer they are having this cool hangout type thing on Mondays... It's called, "College and Young Adult CONNECTIONS!" This was my first one and I must say... IT WAS PRETTY DARN COOL!!! It was about 11 of us there... I knew maybe 5 of them! lol Everyone was super cool and ARE SOOO ON FIRE FOR GOD!!! It was great being around them! I love meeting people my age who are on fire for God!!! I THINK IT'S SOOO COOL!!! Anyway... The minister over our ministry is Minister Reggie Madison! He is super cool... a really laid back guy! I enjoy listening to him teach! He is SO REAL!... I look forward to hearing him teach more.... Yea... so We just talked and ATE... well I didn't eat... I had just eaten at work so I was still pretty full... I KNOW RIGHT?!... so not like me! I heard it was pretty good though! One of the mothers at the church made it!!! I KEEP GETTING OFF TOPIC... anyway... Minister Reggie read from Daniel 1... He focused on Daniel and the three Hebrew boys! Those guys were DIE HARD followers of God!!! They believed in no other way... They stood up for what they believed... no matter what... THEY FEARED THE LORD... They didn't fear the king!!! Even when the king told them to do something... if it didn't line up with God's will, they didn't do it!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT! Great examples!!... so yea... We talked about every day situations on a college campus and how we should stand out the same way! Of course it's not always easy... We touched on that as well!!! It was good... I didn't really talk much! I guess I was just getting a feel for everyone! I said what I needed to say and was done... I wasn't really giving testimonies or talking for forever... I simply answered a question or two and listened to everyone else... I was asked to be on the commercial for the website! That was pretty cool! I'm a little nervous about seeing myself though!

LATELY...
God is definitely in the BLESSING BUSINESS!!! lol He has allowed me to meet some of the coolest people EVER!!!!... all cool in their own little way!!! "I'm gonna try out this whole picture on a blog thing... Let's see how I do..." ANYWAY... Ok... God SO put them in my life... these three girls all go to my church. I knew them all from a distance but now we are like COOL! lol I LOVE IT!...






I can't remember how I met them exactly but I remember Sabrina speaking to me randomly after church one Sunday. From then on she would compliment my outfit or just say hello! She was really sweet!... Well, recently she has been reading my blogs... and read about my band!!!! Come to find out... THIS GIRL LOVES MUSIC TOO!!! SHE WRITES SONGS, Y'ALL!!! What a gift! Well... She wrote a song for the kids in Jamaica (still gotta write about that trip)... and asked if I would put music to it!!!! I felt so DARN honored or something... I can't really describe the feeling but I know happy was somewhere in there!!!... not just because she asked me to do that... but because I knew that was what God wanted me to do! He had already told me that I was going to write a song for the trip... and that the kids would sing it... I just didn't know how... GOD KNOWS I CAN'T WRITE... See how God works?! HE'S SO AWESOME.. I keep trying to tell y'all!!! lol So last week we worked on the song... It's turning out pretty good! I'm excited about it! I can actually hear the kids singing it! Sabrina did an awesome job on it! So yea... after each session we would chill and it's been fun! THIS GIRL IS SOOO HILARIOUS!!!! FUNNY... FUNNY... FUNNY, I TELL YOU!!! I LOVE HER!




Melissa is one of her roommates. SHE IS SOOOO COOL... when I say cool... I guess I mean calm... ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE IT! lol... HER BLOGS ARE FREAKIN AMAZING TOO... http://fabglancenashville.blogspot.com/ CHECK IT OUT!!! I don't know how I learned about her blog... but when I saw it... I was even more excited about blogging... For some odd reason I wrote on her facebook wall and told her how awesome I thought her blogs were and SHE STARTED READING MINE!!! AWESOME! lol She's so nice! So yea... I got a chance to get to know her... and SHE'S HILARIOUS... Her sense of humor is like nobody I know!... and I know some pretty funny people! She's super duper smart... AND AN AMAZING STYLIST!!!!!... She's soooo gonna be my stylist when I make it big!!!... OH AND SHE CAN COOK!!! Yep... You know she's a favorite, right?! lol DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT PIC!!! LOL... IT'S MY FAV!









Sophie is another one of her roommates!!! DUDE... SHE IS SOOO SWEET!!! lol She is one of the worship leaders at my church!!!! I love her spirit! She's sooo kind... sweet...! Idk... I can't explain it! You can definitely see the "JESUS" in her! She has the most beautiful voice!... She'll take you straight to the feet of Jesus with her voice!!!! lol I'M SOOO SERIOUS! She is sooo passionate about God!... Her love for God is sooo sincere and genunine!!! SHE LOVES HER SOME GOD! I LOVE THAT!!! I noticed that before I even had the opportunity to talk to her! When I met her... it was like meeting a celebrity!... and She was soooo nice! I didn't expect that... I don't think I expected her to be mean... I just didn't think she would be so warm!!!! I hope that people feel that when they meet me! lol I want to be that warm! I felt so comfortable around her... Anyway... I don't want to sound weird... so I'm gonna stop! She's super cool though! DUDE... SHE CALLED ME JESSE!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT!!!... but when she said it... IT WAS OK! lol SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO CALL ME THAT! It doesn't even bother me...! HA! HOW WEIRD!!!! lol... She also helped me... She may never know it though... I was struggling with the fact that I met Darius online... I would get so embarrassed when people would ask how we met... Well... She and her boyfriend met on the internet!!!! AND SHE IS SOOO OK WITH THAT!!! God uses different resources to help us find our mate... She helped me see that!!! THANK YOU GOD... and SOPHIE!!! lol

AREN'T THEY JUST ADORABLE?! I wish you guys could hang out with them!!! Everybody needs to know them! LOL!!



This is FUN!!!..
Ok... while I'm at it... How about I introduce you to the other two girls that I talk about a lot!!! First...








MY SIS... MY BESTIE... MY ROOMIE... BAND MEMBER... JELLY!!!! I've talked about her before... This is my girl!!! We haven't even known each other that long but I feel like I've known her forever!!!! I love her like a sister!!! We have a real SISTER relationship too!!! lol... She understands me... I understand her... She gets on my nerves... I get on hers... She knows ALLLL my business... i know hers... YOU GET IT RIGHT?! lol I thank God for her... I really do... She can sing too!!! Her voice is very unique!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!... SO DIFFERENT! She has a blog spot as well... CHECK IT OUT... SHE'S SOOO FREAKIN' SMART... AND SHE IS STRAIGHT PREACHIN'... lol well teachin'!!! She knows that Word now!!!...http://call-me-jel.blogspot.com/




SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST... A TRUE GODSEND...



MY HOMIE... AAAA JJJJJ KKKEEEZZZYYYY!!!! (AJ KEYS!)... I'm serious! I love this girl so much!!!! She's like my twin... only she is like 2 years older than me!!! I met her through Anjelica actually! She is a cousin of one of Anjelica's friends. We thought she was a potential Blu21 member... She loves God and wants to use her talent to GLORIFY HIM... JUST LIKE US!!! Turns out that isn't the plan God has for her... which is totally ok because I know God has BIGGER and BETTER things in store for her! She is sooo talented!!!! God wants to do so much through her music... I can't wait to see how He does it! So anyway... I would text and check on her... minister to her every now and then... go by and see her... that kind of thing!!!... and wah lah.... voila!! (lol... UGH!) WE ARE SUPER COOL!!! I've gotten to know her so well! Here lately, she's been ministering to me about some things!!!! She is soooo intelligent too!!!! Man!!! Oh and we pretty much have the same sense of style!!!... which is pretty cool!!! God knew what He was doing when He sent her my way. She's turned out to be an amazing friend!!!! :) Oh... check out her blog too... http://justcallmerohzi.blogspot.com/!... IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! The girl's life is pretty darn interesting!!! lol
**KEYS IS SOOO NOT HER LAST NAME, BTW!!! She plays the keyboard... Alicia KEYS... get it?!**



OK! I think I've said enough tonight!!!!!! I guess I'll find something else to do before I go to bed!!!! Next time I'm gonna talk about our last gig and my trip to Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time,
PCE!

2 comments:

  1. dude..."wah lah"? do you mean "voila" LMBO. Why is that soo funny...idk, but i'm rollin right now.
    Ur bestie...awww Stix *tear* (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO... DUDE!!!! IN MEMPHIS... IT'S WAH LAH!!!! HA!!!!! LOL! I greatly appreciate you calling me out! Means a lot, homie! :)

    ReplyDelete